2012 Resolution; 15 Days Late
I’m posting this to Facebook, Tumblr, WordPress, etc. because I think it’ll keep me motivated to know I’ve told everyone I know and don’t know that I’m going to do this.
I want to get really healthy this year; which is probably a cliché resolution, but I have a general plan. I want to make all the healthy things I do into habits that I’ll follow for the rest of my life.
[J/k, I’m preparing for the zombie apocalypse, lololol.]
But seriously, I’m going to reshape all the aspects of my life for the most part!
Here goes nothing:
- I’m going to eat less sugary foods.
- I’m going to watch my saturated fat intake.
- I’m going to eat more fresh fruits and veggies.
- I’m going to drink little to no more soda. Unless it’s a special occasion.
- I’m going to drink much more water.
- I’m going to avoid caffiene.
- I’m going to drink more tea!
- I’m going to get off my butt and do some sort of strength and endurance workouts. (Seventeen fitness routines. w00t! w00t!)
- I need to do some sort of cardio exercise. Hopefully I’ll get a Snap Fitness membership and go run on a treadmill every day. P:
- I’m going to wash my face, floss my teeth, and use mouthwash TWICE a day. (And brush my teeth, of course.) I’m not going to get lazy and skip it at night, haha.
- I’m going to be up and out of bed at 10 every morning.
- I’m going to get to sleep by midnight.
- I’m going to allow myself to miss each PSEO class ONCE per semester. No more unless there’s a dire emergency.
- I’m going to get at least a B in every class.
- I’m going to look into more colleges and request info for any that offer good Digital Film/Cinematography degrees.
- I’m going to look into grants and scholarships on a weekly basis to see which ones I qualify for.
- I’m going to hopefully get a job at Papa John’s by mid-Feb.
- If I don’t get that job, I’ll keep hunting.
- I’m going to save up for Driver’s Ed.
- I’m going to save up for a MacBook Pro.
- I’m going to buy new RAM for my current computer in the mean time.
Wish me luck, folks!